Custom Surfboard Deposit
Deposits on surfboards are a necessity. No board is started until a deposit / purchase is made. Board order begins after payment is received. Balance is due at completion of board or when picked up at factory.
Custom board orders
How does a custom surfboard order work?
- Barry will detail all aspects of your board design, model, dimensions, specs, fins, graphics, and price during this consultation & collaborate with you to get you dialed into the board that’s right for you.
- Custom orders are started with a down payment of 50%. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, DEBIT/CHECK CARD, money orders, wire transfers, and cash.
- We will process your down payment and e-mail you a detailed invoice showing the board specifications, and payment & shipping information.
- Custom orders are completed in 4-12 weeks, sometimes earlier. We will call or e-mail you when your board is nearly finished. At that time we will process final payment and arrange for pickup or shipping, depending upon your preference. Rush orders available for an extra charge depending on timeline.
- Feel free to check in with us at any time regarding the status of your custom order or with questions about accessories, the board, shipping, or anything else we can help you with. We offer a full line of board bags, tail pads, fins, leashes, ding repair, etc.